Re reading the last post, it sounds like I have been working on the DVD,
but the truth is that I have done very little. I watched Sister Salazar
and the Elders click click click on the computer, but to keep up with
the clicking, in a limited space around her desk, with bifocals and my limited knowledge and expertise, has been
impossible.
They, on the other hand, have been working, watching, shuffling, etc many many hours and are the epitome of patience, endurance, sacrifice, and love. The finished product will be a lifetime memory for all of us, so THANK YOU Sister Salazar, Elders K Taylor, Barlow, Taufa, J Taylor, and Brough.
They, on the other hand, have been working, watching, shuffling, etc many many hours and are the epitome of patience, endurance, sacrifice, and love. The finished product will be a lifetime memory for all of us, so THANK YOU Sister Salazar, Elders K Taylor, Barlow, Taufa, J Taylor, and Brough.
No comments:
Post a Comment