Lee's Low:
Poor Lee was trying to figure out how to get me home in a pine box and wondered how to take care of me until the blessed end!
Lee's High:
Lee's High:
The wonderful spirit at Lou and Petra's baptism at our church building across the street.
Patty's Low:
Patty's Low:
So I don't bore you with gory details, let me just say my low was so low I was praying to die! Seriously!
Patty's High:
Patty's High:
It had to be the Koala in the parking lot on Monday, February 10th ! I
thought my high would be Lou and Petra's baptism Saturday the 15th also, but I
didn't even attend! More on that later.
That
darling little Koala bear WAS thrilling, especially in our own 'front'
yard! We were entertained all day long! Carter's were on their way back
from Darwin, and when she got my text and video, she called to lament,
"It's always when we are in Darwin!"
Our grandchildren were All VERY Thrilled! Sorry the video doesn't work on the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment