Because we may be leaving Thursday night for Australia and we train all
day Thursday and will only have time to grab and go on the way to the
airport, we knew we should be mostly packed when we left the house Sunday
night to return to Provo. So.....we packed for this week at the MTC AND
packed and weighed suitcases for the trip to Australia.
In our haste/confusion, Lee forgot a belt to wear with his suit pants and I forgot to pack underwear!! It's true! I don't know how or what made me realize it just a few minutes after leaving home, so we turned around and went back to the house to remedy the situation. Whew!!
As for Lee, he didn't know until getting ready on Monday morning that he didn't have a belt. We ran to get one at lunch so now we're all set and ready for the week.
In our haste/confusion, Lee forgot a belt to wear with his suit pants and I forgot to pack underwear!! It's true! I don't know how or what made me realize it just a few minutes after leaving home, so we turned around and went back to the house to remedy the situation. Whew!!
As for Lee, he didn't know until getting ready on Monday morning that he didn't have a belt. We ran to get one at lunch so now we're all set and ready for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment