Sunday, October 20, 2013

Highs and Lows...Week 15.

Lee's Low
The delayed arrival of the modem, and time and effort spent trying to track it down.

Lee's High: 
We have Internet!  Lee loved going to the wildlife park and finally seeing a koala and a kangaroo!...and that Sister Salazar went with us!

The modem:



Patty's Low
Realizing that I had requested return travel through SLC travel office (returning to USA and Canada only) for a missionary that I should have booked through New Zealand
 (returning anywhere else). It's done by computer and they don't forward travel requested in error to the correct office. It was a tender mercy that I thought to check on the leavers travel status.

Patty's High:
The process of becoming better acquainted with our co-workers in the office as we work together supporting President and Sister Carter and the missionaries ! Also, the kindness from Jeanette at the New Zealand travel office who I called for HELP about above mentioned travel error.

No comments:

Post a Comment