You won't believe what happened to us today!!!
By 8:00 am this morning it looked like we were going to have some time to walk in between rain showers, so we dressed in our usual walking clothes and headed out the front door of the building. As we started out across the parking lot, I felt/saw/heard a bird dive bombing my way. I screamed, waved my arms (jerked my neck off) and told Lee "that bird just tried to take my head off." Lee looked doubtful, poo-pooed the idea, and laughed, even after the 2nd and 3rd pass just inches from my brain! By that time we were down the two flights of walkway stairs to the street level and the bird just watched us departing the premises. Lee was still laughing! Grrrrrrrrr!
We walked our usual route and 35 minutes later approach our building, but I'm on the lookout. We get to the top of the first level of stairs and I can see that crazy bird AND his brother waiting for us. I pointed them out to the scoffer, and about that time they both head for us again. If anyone was watching they saw a crazy woman running toward the building screaming at two crazy diving birds, and a crazier man still questioning if they were trying to get US??
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
The question is, were they after ME or Lee's orange OSU hat? And, will they be waiting for us tomorrow morning?
By 8:00 am this morning it looked like we were going to have some time to walk in between rain showers, so we dressed in our usual walking clothes and headed out the front door of the building. As we started out across the parking lot, I felt/saw/heard a bird dive bombing my way. I screamed, waved my arms (jerked my neck off) and told Lee "that bird just tried to take my head off." Lee looked doubtful, poo-pooed the idea, and laughed, even after the 2nd and 3rd pass just inches from my brain! By that time we were down the two flights of walkway stairs to the street level and the bird just watched us departing the premises. Lee was still laughing! Grrrrrrrrr!
We walked our usual route and 35 minutes later approach our building, but I'm on the lookout. We get to the top of the first level of stairs and I can see that crazy bird AND his brother waiting for us. I pointed them out to the scoffer, and about that time they both head for us again. If anyone was watching they saw a crazy woman running toward the building screaming at two crazy diving birds, and a crazier man still questioning if they were trying to get US??
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
The question is, were they after ME or Lee's orange OSU hat? And, will they be waiting for us tomorrow morning?
Hilarious!
ReplyDelete