I forgot to mention that Monday, December 30th, the Firle Zone was given
baseball tickets to the local Adelaide Bite (as in shark bite) on
preparation day. It was a 1:00 pm game and HOT so I did not attend, but
everyone else in the office did go, along with President and Sister Carter,
President Barnes of the stake presidency, and Firle missionaries. A great
time was had by all and "our" team won!
As usual, Lee left early (when it was tied) and Adelaide hit a home run with base runners in the 9th to win the game. He's famous for it!
Also forgot to tell you that Missionaries had to be in their flats New Year's Eve by 4:00 pm as a precaution for their safety and protection.
I read Sister Salazar's blog describing the week after Christmas as being slow and totally opposite of my post about that week. Our different perspectives made me laugh!
I love being busy and she was glad to catch up so we both had a great week!
As usual, Lee left early (when it was tied) and Adelaide hit a home run with base runners in the 9th to win the game. He's famous for it!
Also forgot to tell you that Missionaries had to be in their flats New Year's Eve by 4:00 pm as a precaution for their safety and protection.
I read Sister Salazar's blog describing the week after Christmas as being slow and totally opposite of my post about that week. Our different perspectives made me laugh!
I love being busy and she was glad to catch up so we both had a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment